Sunday, September 9, 2012

iGuess you can call it a poem


..something random I chose to write. I think the word love is a strong word because its more than just an emotion. Its a physical, mental, and spiritual state that allows one human being to be completely selfless to the life of another. "Love" and "the" are on completely different sides of the spectrum. Where "the" is used multiple times, sometimes even in the same sentence "love" should be sacred and distributed seldom.

My love



My love wont judge you or critique your flaws
My love wont ever hurt intentionally, and never physically
My love wont discourage your thoughts
My love wont ever harass your character, because your perfect to me
My love wont demand anything from you, 'cause its all for me
My love wont assume the worst in you
My love wont deny you
My love wont hold on to the past; letting it destroy our future
My love wont scare you away
My love wont make you wander, or wonder

My love will make you happier than you have ever been
My love will make you feel like a King
My love will forever last
My love will get me a Ring!
My love will take care of your every need, leaving nothing dismissed
My love will stimulate your mind, body, and soul
My love will capture your heart with no will to be freed
My love will mature your mind
My love will wake you up feeling well rested
My love will never have to be tested
My love will keep you full
My love will "hakunamatata"
My love will provide you peace
My love will be everlasting
My love will complete you

At the very least, my Love



Ryobi

1 comment:

  1. Your poem is lovely. What would you say it says about you or a larger issue? I am interested to understand the analytical perspective you are addressing here.

    ReplyDelete